2016 consisted of trips to NYC and LA. Ben and I are both excited for 2017! While some of our trips and adventures are not international, they are fun, new, and exciting for us!
- January: Duke v. ND Men’s Basketball Game. This is going to be an amazing game! And it being at Notre Dame is going to make it even better!
- March: St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah, Georgia. I am not sure how many of you have been to Savannah, Georgia, but going during this weekend is insane! Open containers are allowed on the streets, there are so many people, and it is a weekend party!
- June: Maldives. This is our biggest trip yet! We talked about trying the overwater bungalows, and this year we are doing it! Hopefully we have an amazing experience!
- July: Back to NYC for a family trip! We are going with my side of the family for this. It was a Christmas gift to us! Our goal is to visit the things we forgot or didn’t get a chance to see (Grand Central Station, Coney Island, Carlos Bakery in Hoboken?)
- September: My cousin is getting married in North Dakota. I have never been there so this will be fun!!
- October: BAHAMAS! I know this is during hurricane season so we are risking some things. But who can pass up a trip to the Bahamas! I will be so excited for the warm weather 🙂
This is what we have planned so far for 2017. Holiday season gets a little tough when one of you works in retail. Holidays and retail don’t go together when you want time off. I can’t wait to share our 2017 adventures with you!! 🙂